Systems Development Process
Process Preparation - Measurement & Benchmarking
Deployment of Inclusion Systems Assessment®(iSA)
Phase I - Key Question Addressed: What sustainable diversity & inclusion management processes are in place?
- Inclusion Systems Assessment®(iSA): Quantitative Organizational Data Gathering
- Climate Bridge Survey® (CBS): Quantitative Organizational Data Gathering
- Inclusion Systems Assessment (iSA)
Inclusion Systems Assessment (iSA)
The Five (5) Competency Dimensions to be measured through the iSA are:
- Organizational Processes
- External Relationships
- Systems Criteria/Process Management
Focus Groups, Strategic Planning & Recommendations
Phase II - Key Question Addressed: How do people feel about their department/division specifically and the organization in general?
- In Depth Focus Groups: Qualitative Data Gathering
- Strategic Dialogue/Focus Groups
This phase includes:
- Written report with executive summary with recommendations and observations.
- Conducting Focus Groups with existing employees and stakeholders.
- Debriefing of Key Individuals on Focus Group results.
Innovation through inclusion System Development & Training
Summary Report and Deployment of Interactive Training
Phase III - Key Question Addressed: What key themes emerged from earlier phases and how do we implement for sustainable change?
- Aggregated Summary Report of Assessment (Quantitative) and Focus Groups (Qualitative) for the purpose of customized workforce curriculum and strategic planning
This phase includes:
- Training for employees and key stakeholders based upon recommendations from the iSA/CBS and Focus Groups
Validation, Gap Analysis and Continuous Improvement
As the innovation through inclusion system takes gains traction it is important to validate the adherence to the established innovation through inclusion processes. This is done through a re-deployment of the iSA 18-24 months after the launch and analysis of the initial iSA. This re-assessment allows the organization and management to identify departmental gains as well as challenges and static performance.
This phase includes:
- A post-deployment of the iSA to measure success and/or application of recommendations
I through I Advisory Council Development
After extensive assessment, benchmarking findings and training, the development of an Innovation through Inclusion Council (IIAC) takes place to ensure proper development of innovation through inclusion management plan and improve communication.
The purpose of the IIAC is to:
- Provide solutions based insight and input
- Generate Innovative Ideas
- Ensure that the Innovation through Inclusion Management Plan gains and maintains sustainable traction
Properly implemented, the IIAC will:
- Improve organizational performance through the encouragement and implementation of employee and team contributions which ultimately leads to:
- 1) The organization’s ability to better leverage its employees and stakeholders
- 2) Market gains through a broader more diverse customer base.
The Global Bridgebuilder track record
We bring positive changes to corporate, non-profit and governmental of all sizes from the team of twenty, to globe-spanning operations. Our Inclusion Framework provides the knowledge and the path to a more inclusive, more successful operation.
For more insight into the data-driven approach of Global Bridgebuilders:
- Inclusion Systems Assessment© (iSA) Our proprietary instrument that measures your systems framework against national and industry benchmarks.
- DiSC© This online assessment tool helps individuals identify their behavioral strengths and areas for personal and team growth.
- Culturally Competent Sales Whether it’s tapping new markets or exploiting current ones, our proprietary instrument gives your sales team the skill set to deliver superior service to an increasingly diverse customer base.
- Climate Bridge Survey© Our proprietary comprehensive survey instrument of internal attitudes.
- Focus Groups Our experience and skilled leaders assist organizations to identify opportunities and tap the strengths of their team.
- Culturally Competent Customer Service We bring an inclusive, coach focused training to help your front-line staff build the robust connections between you, your stakeholders, and an increasingly diverse customer base.