At Global Bridgebuilders we are data driven. We believe that for any change to be sustainable, it must also be measurable. And the data we collect reaches to every part of the organization. The questions of diversity and inclusion are not simply tools for human resources, but provide leverage for the entire organization, from Finance to Marketing to R&D.
Successful inclusion and implementation frameworks take more input than our surveys can offer.
Our databases frame your understanding.
To understand the data generated by our surveys, we turn to databases to provide a context for our findings. To do that we turn to three important databases: our industry benchmark dataset, our national benchmark dataset, and our own proprietary customer database compiled from over ten years of work with leading firms around the world. Together, these datasets assure that the results from your assessments are normed to global best practices. Coupled with a Total Quality Management or continuous improvement approach, these datasets help you establish benchmarks for identified, incremental steps to bring world-class achievement.
Drill down with Focus Groups
Often hard data leads to more, less quantifiable questions. To answer those questions and obtain richer insight, GBB bring experienced facilitation of focus groups. These guided discussions tap two of the best sources for improvement: your associates and your stakeholders. Our facilitators are skilled at eliciting insight, opening up new channels, exploring new patterns. Whether your project will be a single market focus, or a national roll-out we can easily scale our efforts to develop an integrated inclusion framework that leverages your operations and positions you to seize new opportunities.
The Global Bridgebuilder track record
We bring positive changes to corporate, non-profit and governmental of all sizes from the team of twenty, to globe-spanning operations. Our Inclusion Framework provides the knowledge and the path to a more inclusive, more successful operation.
For more insight into the data-driven approach of Global Bridgebuilders:
- Inclusion Systems Assessment© (iSA) Our proprietary instrument that measures your systems framework against national and industry benchmarks.
- DiSC© This online assessment tool helps individuals identify their behavioral strengths and areas for personal and team growth.
- Culturally Competent Sales Whether it’s tapping new markets or exploiting current ones, our proprietary instrument gives your sales team the skill set to deliver superior service to an increasingly diverse customer base.
- Climate Bridge Survey© Our proprietary comprehensive survey instrument of internal attitudes.
- Focus Groups Our experience and skilled leaders assist organizations to identify opportunities and tap the strengths of their team.
- Culturally Competent Customer Service We bring an inclusive, coach focused training to help your front-line staff build the robust connections between you, your stakeholders, and an increasingly diverse customer base.