Inclusion Systems Assessment
In the changing environment that is today’s world, diversity and inclusion can no longer be kept in human resources. It touches your entire organization. To tap its potential – to seize your opportunity—will take more than psychology. You know how it is: it requires data.
At Global Bridgebuilders we have developed a set of proprietary assessments and follow-up programs that not only let you identify strengths and weakness, but provide a path for continued, sustained excellence. The heart of this approach is our proprietary Inclusion Systems Assessment© (iSA). Unlike other assessments that capture attitudinal and values-driven data only, the iSA is primarily concerned with what an organization does. And what systems are in place to business even faster.
The assessment takes a 360 approach, exploring your present actions and processes under five headings: Leadership & Direction; Communication; Organization Development; External Relations, and Process Management Systems Criteria By focusing on actual behavior, we make diversity a corporate objective, one that is measurable and so, achievable. The focus on processes lays the foundation for sustainable development.
Align your efforts with others
Second, we align your performance with that of other organizations enjoying success with diversity initiatives. We draw on a proprietary database from over 20,000 respondents world wide, representing the best practices of global/multi-national organizations.
Tap your best efforts
The iSA follows the same incremental path to excellence of other quality management systems where performance is benchmarked to national and industry standards. This becomes one of the most potent tools you can bring to your operations. The pattern is robust, repeatable, sustainable. With iSA you tap your best efforts to meet standards, not simply execute some cookie-cutter prescription. The program is yours.
The Global Bridgebuilder track record
We bring positive changes to corporate, non-profit and governmental of all sizes from the team of twenty, to globe-spanning operations. Our Inclusion Framework provides the knowledge and the path to a more inclusive, more successful operation.
For more insight into the data-driven approach of Global Bridgebuilders:
- Inclusion Systems Assessment© (iSA) Our proprietary instrument that measures your systems framework against national and industry benchmarks.
- DiSC© This online assessment tool helps individuals identify their behavioral strengths and areas for personal and team growth.
- Culturally Competent Sales Whether it’s tapping new markets or exploiting current ones, our proprietary instrument gives your sales team the skill set to deliver superior service to an increasingly diverse customer base.
- Climate Bridge Survey© Our proprietary comprehensive survey instrument of internal attitudes.
- Focus Groups Our experience and skilled leaders assist organizations to identify opportunities and tap the strengths of their team.
- Culturally Competent Customer Service We bring an inclusive, coach focused training to help your front-line staff build the robust connections between you, your stakeholders, and an increasingly diverse customer base.